- Work on analyze spreadsheets and consolidation of companies data
- Extract persona and company information using different tools based on defined criteria
- Track, analyze and report the data collection campaigns
- Analyses, and interprets financial information of Different company s financials within defined parameters.
- First cut evaluation of various MA opportunities
- Develop financial models to analyze deals and present the key parameters and broad range of variable and KPIs.
- Calculate valuations of the companies through different methods.
- Understanding key commercial, strategic, and financial strengths and weaknesses of portfolio companies to identify key investment rationales.
- Preparing PowerPoint Presentations for internal and external meetings. Design and create error-free, presentations in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel for internal and excel use.
- Preparing of key documentation including Pitch Decks, Information Memorandums, LOI, Management Presentations through PowerPoint etc.
- Assist in Due Diligence process management and regulatory compliances.
- Review of LOI, term sheets, definitive agreements
- Contribute to ad-hoc requirements in risk management, forecast, and continually automate/streamline processes to improve business efficiency.
- • Product costing, standard cost updates, analysis on cost variance and prepare costing reports
- • Handling inventory accounting, reporting and reconciliations
- • Month-end closing activities and ensuring financial accounting related to revenue and costing
- • Monthly Profit and Loss Statemen
- • Validate data and analyze for accuracy and relevance
- • Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by division
- • Preparing monthly MIS Reports Budget vs Actual, Overhead cost allocation, unit/section-wise P/L Statement, implementing system and processes to automate to increase working efficiency
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals
We are one of the leading consumer companies in India with a 75+ years old brand legacy. As of February 2016, we are an independent company under professional management and have 2 business segments Lighting and Electrical Consumer Durables. We market our products under the Crompton brand name in India and select export markets.
Contact Company:Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals
Address:TOWER 3,FIRST FLOOR,EQUINOX BUSINESS PARK,LBS MARG, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India